Wednesday, November 5, 2008

paise ya....
me not yet ready to let u all know my blog....
but u all can search it...
me quite shock also....
inside before eh blog.... it not nice to see also la....
all got rude rude eh word...
and another eh me that like siao lang ... have the black heart... no thanksfull or good good eh mind....
and me also not so hope that my private things, my feeling is going publicing...
and one more things is i also don't know how to set which article should be appear and which is not....
i alwalys say wan let swee ying teach me but... forget also...
and i think better i delete before eh blog...and create again a new blog....
hehe...

p/s:
>sze sze
thank you ya....
if i have any problem on the studies i'm sure go and find u one...
don't worry....
haha...

> my army
army!!! haha... thank for welcome me for the bloging o....

1 comment:

Amyson said...

you are welcome...

muahaha...TY just easy for typing...
next time i'll call u yt...
don angry...i treat u very good...
u r my Y T...hehe