Saturday, November 15, 2008

a super surpising birthday

when my real birthday...i having my class as normal...
and many m10 classmate wish a happy birthday to me...
and also the m9 eh apple and a miao...
thank you them very much...


after finish class...feel every tired...
having bath and start to post at blog....
suddenly, swee ying call me to ask for her pen-drive...
she is waiting outside my house...
me rush go downstairs from 3rd floor...


when i walking outside to past the pen-drive...
kar ting suddenly appear with the fruit cake...
and with a fat,jia pin and chui shuan...
aiyoyo....
really don't know what need to do ar....
really really surprise....
kar ting told me that she can't help me celebrate the birthday...
mana tahu, she come celebrate with me...
really touch...
thank you ya...

and, after we enjoy the fruit cake...
they ask me fast fast open the birthday card that they done...
wao....
a very very big, special, nice and unparalleled eh birthday card...
i never received such birthday card before...
it is with all m10 classmate eh photo, with the memory that we have join together...
really really unforgotten memory...
and also with a purple ribbon...
haha...
wei mei and swee ying said that,
this card is prepare by m10 classmate...
and wei mei, swee ying, yen kin, sze sze ,chee hsien, jia pin and fat and many many do the more...
really really feel thanks full to them...
thank you very much!!!!
for this card,
i like it!!!
i love it!!!

after reading the card....a fat them take the ribbon do some special hairstyle...
all look very very sampat...and funny also...hahaha...
we had take many many photo untill the camera low battery...
we really 38...
haha...
i never forget this year eh birthday...
it is so unforgotten...
really happy!!!
haha...


once again,
thank you ya!!!!
i am really really proud of u all...hahaha!!!

1 comment:

Amyson said...

i wan c d birthday card...
u upload photo a here ya...
when u ald get the all photo n upload thn jz inform me...
coz recently i wil busy wif my study...
so less online...
so happy when hear u say is unforgotten birthday...