Wednesday, February 11, 2009

long time no see!!

hi! long time no see lo...
long time didn't post out, can't blame me also la...
as we know, when CNY, all chinese sure bo eng one, me also, then hor the final pulak place before the CNY....GOD!!!!
now, it is past, i'm not going to re-fresh the terrible memory....

when CNY, one bad things happen in my hometown...
one of my pri-school and sec-school mate's brother was died on accident....
this accindent happened when i am prepare for my next two paper...
his brother also one of my course mate...
haiz....

when my mom told me about this, i can't eccept it...
it had affect me still no mood eat, or study ...
how come it can happen...
haiz...

what i can do is...
only with the wishes...
请安息, 开希...
大家会怀念你的...

hiaz...only at the begining of the year nia...
it look like not a good new year...
y like that li???
hope it can change...
pray.....

2 comments:

ah fat said...

Then how abt the driver?
He stl ok?
Can u help me ask abt his situation nw bcs i quite close to him when we are in secondary?
My friend say they just have their gathering in snails b4 they hv an accdnt.

yt said...

he is ok...
he had admin hospital about 2 days... and now already fine...
now i just worried that, what he will thinking after the accident...