Monday, December 15, 2008

我选对的人来做朋友了吗?

am i choose the right ppl be my friend?

i think i'm not...

i also don't know y...

in my dictionary, a friend, is know what i am thinking, but never say out( depend on situation),

but, i don't know y....

i hate and scare this friend knowing about myself,

i am feeling not safe, cause i just know that, the friend not good in keeping secret,

the friend feel that, he/she is only the ppl that knowing my secret and hope to share it with others ppl...this friend may feel that it is fun...

i don't know how to describe the friend behavior also...

i think may be is the friend let others know what i don't wish to make it be public...

once someone told me the things for sure, i had getting shock,

i still can't believe that, this friend can doing such so keji eh things...

at the 1st time, i still can't accept it...

i am thinking for may be again,

may be is the friend suddenly say out,

may be is the friend no heart do to that,

may be...

may be...

may be...

but...

after a long period of time,

i know that, the friend's behavior actually is like that...

after i know, i am upset...
sadness, anger and can't regret the friend also...

the friend had make me feel that i'm a loser...
already 20 years liao still don't know how to know a friend...

haiz....

start from today, i won't let this friend knowing my feeling, my thinking, my secret also!!!

and i am choosing that, i will not join this friend as closer as before...

yup, i am trying to far away from this friend...

is this friend make me to do so...

i need to protect myself...

from again getting hurt, getting shocked and getting scared...

一朝被蛇咬, 十年怕草绳...

9 comments:

Chee Hsien said...

who ar?

me ar????

yt said...

no la...
but, if u got do like that ar, better don't do it next time...
but, this friend that i mean is others...
not u la...
ha ha ha...
don't scare la...

Anonymous said...

omg...YT ah,then mah si me loh...cham liao....if i do anything wrong pls forgive me...T_T

yt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
yt said...

haha
not u also la...
lol...
i think this friend will never know what problem had been done...
and, i'm not going to tell this friend also...
i just keep thinking that, may be the other person will let this friend know what he/she had done usually...
yup...
i will keep believe on this...
now i just need to protect myself from getting hurt...i must strong...la..la...la..laa!!!!!!!

Veronica Lim said...

OMG! is me mah?? since i m so
talkative..
*pray*
not me la hor???

yt said...

hahaha...
sze sze ah, not u also la...
lol...
eh, can u don't so hao lian ah?
what u are so talkative??!!!
vomit...swt swt...

Ms.Yiing said...

is who lai?? is me ma??may be is me leh....
i wan to noe leh.... wan 8guo >.<

yt said...

haiz, ying...
of course not u la...
since u are not so talkative...
not u not u...
i won't tell others eh la...
lol...