Friday, November 14, 2008

a gift from wei mei....


that prepare by her, sze sze and 'peak goar'....



haha....



taking from sushi king, with all girls and a gua(a fat)

behide the photo....have sze sze eh wishes
and 'peak goar' eh 38 thinking...


sze sze ar...

ur chinese language level so deep....

like writing a peom....



but....

i understand also la....

i will take care by myself...

thank you ya....








'peak goar' ar,

everyday,

every lesson of class,

everytime u seen me,

u just ask me,

你跟a fat有发展的机会吗?
and my ans is,

u don't ki siao...

and now u still ask again,

and u won't sian eh meh?

me ans u until sian liao u know...

now, let me tell u my ans...

u mai ki sioa la!





anyway, thank you ya....



haha...

2 comments:

Veronica Lim said...

Haha..where got deep?? Its just normal..but yen kin said i like writing the graudate thg..lolz..
Summore..wei..tat 1 is yen kin not paek ngor la...lolz...

yt said...

actually we have call her as 'peak goar' la...
then the real peak goar is 'pi er'...
haha...