Saturday, November 8, 2008

i'm not small gas ppl

i want tell my M10 classmate...
i'm not a small gas ppl...
sometimes...i may show my black black face, but it doesn't means that i'm angry...
is means that, i'm thinking somethings seriously and can't smile nia la...

if i'm angry, i won't care the ppl that i'm angry...
the ppl sure know one...
i'm easily show off my emote one...

but, i think la... i had try my best to control my emote also...
it is hard for me to control myself, since my ting ting not around...
and i can't straight away tell my feeling to her as like as before...
but, at least i had try to control my emote liao la...

so... friends ar...tolong sikit la...
don't treat me as the ppl in 'small gas level' la...
if not i'll tired to tell u all that i'm not angry...

No comments: