Wednesday, November 5, 2008

year2 sem 2

year 2 sem 2....
now already week 5....
we have passed up the management accounting eh assignment...
and next week the Corporate Law eh assignment should be ready...
if not we will lack of time to do revision for the mid-term test which will be hell on week 7 and week 8... the weeks that coming very very soon...one week having 2 test....all need memories about the theory... and must know how to do the calculation also...haiz....a hard sem 2...

about the assignment...I'm feeling apologist to my group member... haiz...me do nothings...
and until the due date, i just only ask for work...actually since last sem... me not so hard to do any assignment anymore...i just leave those assignments to mickey, a fat only....and me just do what? only the cover page....sometimes, i feel that I'm going to be the person that ppl not hope to join with...and i know it might happen, and i know this is bad things... but... i really no mood do the assignment... i don't know y... it seem like there is no my work in this assignment...haiz...may be is our group orientation not so organised well.... why? because, i just let my group member settle all the work and i just do nothings....me is the bad group member... right? and no ppl will trust it , only my group member know it....haiz...a hard sem 2...
once again...i'm so so sorry to my group member... paise...

since the end of Oct... i get sick... may be is because of my father... now already two weeks liao... but also feeling tired, feeling not so well ...haiz....a hard sem 2 ....

haiz...just only start the sem 2 nia... me had say hard hard hard... then how about my next level eh education?
haiz!!!


everyday i should tell myself only one sentence...
I MUST BE A RESPONSIBLE STUDENT!!!

haiz...

1 comment:

Veronica Lim said...

Y u delete all ur posts??Lolz..is ok to release out ur feelings here..no1 will laugh on u..but we will care ur feelings..
About the assignment u no need 2 feel paiseh 1..coz u really not free n not well..we can feel that u got the heart to join..juz 'bo eng'..is ok...i think MICKey also wont mind eh..since she so free..let her do all..haha..
And lolz..i suddenly saw my name in ur blog..omg!haha..
Kampateh o..mid term test..u can eh!
^^