Friday, November 14, 2008

unforgotten birthday...

my classmate, miss rainbow and miss swee ying,
yesterday had told me that,
they wan go queens bay after tuition,
but actually i don't wish to go..cause i need rush come back,
my family are going celebrate my birthday at home...
but they all, haiz...never let me choose...
must is must.... me need follow, no more arguing....
they just promise that, 8.30 sure can reach home...
i also not sure that i need to follow or not...



but today, as normal...wake up late...rush take bath, having breakfast within 5 minutes...
having the sleepy class as normal...
then rush go back take bath, wan rush going tuition...
i hate waiting... but i need wait also...
wait until 3.30, really lost patient,
call to mickey, she pick up...and i not yet say 'hello'
she just bla bla bla, tell me that, come liao come liao, wan reach liao wan reach liao...
then she close the phone...
I'm still reminding, what she say ar?

finally a fat them come, they told me that, a sir ask them go gurney buy cake...
i feel pelik pelik...but just think it as normal...
there don't have the cake that they want to buy,
so they chose not to buy,
and i am thinking that, is the time rush to tuition,
but, why he walk along the red box?
siao liao ar?

then, the surprise things happened...
i saw almost 70% of my classmate and miss hui ping all are in the soul garden...
i 'm still can't clear what had happen,
they just sang the birthday song with a very big and nice fruit cake...
that time i just mention that, i wan go tuition la!!!
don't play liao la....
but no body care me...
after that i know, the tuition had cancelled...
and they plan to celebrate my b'day....
really make me scare.
really get shock.
but...
it is really the most happiest b'day that i never undergo...
1st time, so many people celebrate my b'day...
i'm really proud of my m10 classmate...
hehe...

after i reach home,
busying send the massage for those who celebrate my b'day...
just wanna say :thank you very much!
send until find my husband...
haha...
after wake up, my cousin ask me go prepare...
they had buy me a cake...
again, a surprising...
with a fruit cake....
haha...

this year, should be the unforgotten birthday in my life...
1st time,
so many people celebrate my birthday...
1st time,
having 2 birthday cake in one day...
muahaha!!!

once again....thank you very much ya....

p/s:
wei mei ar...
thank you ya, busy taking the photo for us...
but....
i won't say the three words to u one,
i just say two words nia.
thank you!!!
cause i love my lee hom nia...
haha...

2 comments:

Amyson said...

birthday girl...
happy birthday to u again...
even u ald wish u through messaging but feel like wan wish u at here too...
anyway seem like ur thz year birth full of surprise...
hope u enjoy ur surprise as well...
and please upload ur birthday party photo at here...
i want to see ur party...
upload some photo at here ya...
look forward to c it...
happy birthday to u...

amy^^

yt said...

army, thank you ya...
haha...
and, sure...
i am going to upload the photo here but still waiting them transfer the photo for me, may be need several days because we r going to have many papers' test...
so, paise ya...
when, i had upload these photo, i will sent u a massage.
haha...